Full Service Commitment
The Ken Geyer Real Estate Auctioneers Inc. designs and distributes all promotional materials for each auction, provides preliminary title searches, show the property by appointment, conducts open houses at each site, offers financing where possible, and represents the seller through settlement.
We offer you commission as real estate professionals in three ways:
- Cooperating Fee - referring your listing to our company
- Referral Fee - referring a prospective seller to our company
- Broker Participation Fee - representing the successful buyer at an auction
Not only will you be financially compensated for your cooperation, but you will also reap numerous benefits from good public relations. Because auctions provide high exposure to the marketplace, you will have an opportunity to:
- expand your services
- experience a new method
- gain a competitive edge
- meet active buyers
- network with other real estate professionals
- build rapport with a reputable auction company
Broker Registration Guidelines
We offer and invite Realtor/Broker Participation.
To qualify for the fee, the real estate agent must:
- Be a licensed real Estate Broker Agent in the state in which the property is located.
- Register the Client by mail on company stationary, which must be signed by both broker and Client. Letter should be sent to:
Ken Geyer Real Estate Auctioneers Inc.
647 Congo Road
Gilbertsville, PA 19525
- Sign in and inspect the property with the Client during a scheduled Preview.
- Attend the Auction with the Client.
- All registrations accepted will be acknowledged. Each acknowledged broker must bring his registration acknowledgment to the Preview and Auction for registration verification purposes.
No Realtor/Broker will be recognized on a Client who has previously contacted or been contacted by the Seller or their representatives or Auctioneer. No fees will be paid by the owner if the broker, the broker's agents or a member of the broker's immediate family is participating in the purchase of the property. There can be NO EXCEPTIONS to this procedure and no oral registrations will be accepted. If a cooperating broker has not met all of these requirements, no fee will be paid to the cooperating broker, even if the cooperating broker's Client purchases the property.