If you are in the market to sell your real estate and convert your assets into cash, now is the time to consider a real estate auction. Today more than ever, sellers are choosing the auction method of selling real estate. Auctions attract large groups of buyers. There are no contingencies, and there is no limit to the dollar volume an auction can generate!
Do not hesitate! Consider the auction the method of selling your real estate and take advantage of a cash offer, binding agreement of sale, and a timely settlement. Positive market conditions and favorable financing packages are motivating buyers to act now.
To begin the auction process, choose a full service real estate auction firm that will:
- Provide a thorough explanation of the auction method.
- Inspect the property, free of charge, and offer an expert opinion of the property’s value.
- Design a targeted marketing strategy that will include a picture brochure, newspaper advertisements, and signs placed on the property, etc.
- Accurately inform the public about the property’s conditions and terms of auction.
- Analyze any environmental issues.
- Handle the auction process from the initial contact with the seller through settlement.
The Ken Geyer Real Estate Auctioneers, Inc. provides all of these services and many more.