Do not hesitate! Consider the auction the method of selling your real estate and take advantage of a cash offer, binding agreement of sale, and a timely settlement. Positive market conditions and favorable financing packages are motivating buyers to act now.
When time is of the essence we list with RE/MAX and schedule an auction date. We maximize both marketing avenues prompting buyers to act in a more timely manner. If the property sells before the auction, a standard Real estate commission applies. If the property sells at auction then the buyer pays a buyer’s premium = no seller commission.
To begin the auction process, choose a full service real estate auction firm that will:
- Provide a thorough explanation of the auction method.
- Inspect the property, free of charge, and offer an expert opinion of the property’s value.
- Design a targeted marketing strategy that will include a picture brochure, newspaper advertisements, and signs placed on the property, etc.
- Accurately inform the public about the property’s conditions and terms of auction.
- Analyze any environmental issues.
- Handle the auction process from the initial contact with the seller through settlement.